Welcome,

Welcome to my blog... Dan and I are always on the go and always have something to share. By the time we see or talk to you we have forgotten some of the highlights. So Hopefully you will enjoy our adventures and stories as we have enjoyed being there.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

October 29th -- Magnolia Lakes Campground,Arkadelphia to Goodrich, TX

It was 38 degrees this morning when we got up..  Got on the road about 8:30 am.  Our neighbors left before us which was good as it was a tight fit .. We got to the Texas State line and stopped for fuel at Timpson, and I seen a WHATABURGER.. the first one that we seen.  Since it was lunch time, I told Dan that we had to have our 1st WHATABURGER for the season.. It was as good as ever..
We made it to Goodrich about 3:30 Pm at Magnolia Lakes Campground.. There is no lake but a small pond and some Magnolia trees.  The owners are very nice and accomadating. After we got unhooked our friends Larry and Ginnie called and said that they are about an hour away and they are going to come here tonight also.. What a wonderful Surprise.  When they arrived they were put right next to us and of course there were lots of hugs.  Asked if they wanted to go out to eat with us and they said no, not tonight that they were exhausted and just wanted to fix something in their unit and unwind. Dan and I went to a really great Mexican place off of Hwy 59 Business, EL BURRITO. Very good food.  Came back and Larry and Ginny came over here for a visit after they had gotten done with their dinner.  I had told them about my stiff neck that I have and she went and got their electro-stimulator and put it on my neck for 30 minutes and oh did it fell good.  We will see what it feels like in the morning.  Larry is going to send me the address of the place that he got his from and I think that I will get myself one of those. It is used for muscle and back pain... ..
In the morning the 2 of us are going to head for Victoria to Gateway to the Gulf RV for 2 nights.  There will be some other couples that will be there also.    Then on Nov, 1st we are going to head for Aransas Pass and our parks that we are all going to....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Chatham,, Michigan, United States
Karen's Koffee Klutch