Welcome,

Welcome to my blog... Dan and I are always on the go and always have something to share. By the time we see or talk to you we have forgotten some of the highlights. So Hopefully you will enjoy our adventures and stories as we have enjoyed being there.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

October 5, 2011 Annual Red Hat Ladies Luncheon and Sleepover.

Every October for the past 5 years a group of us Ladies go to a Country Inn for a Luncheon and then some of us stay overnight and have a Girls Night Out. The Inn is on Big Manistique Lake in the town of Curtis Michigan.. It is so lovely. This year the weather was so nice that we were able to sit on on the wrap around porch and read, and visit or just enjoy the scenery.



There were 17 ladies in attendence for lunch



After lunch when the ladies that only came for the luncheon left, some of us other ladies that stayed had massages... We all enjoyed them, I was amazed when I was having my feet massaged, I was told then I am fighting off an infection, and I said yes I am.... I was told about reflexology and what your feet can tell you about the rest of your body..  I was just amazed...


Sat on the front porch and enjoyed conversation, and the view of the lake and the colorful leaves.


A great time was had by all....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Chatham,, Michigan, United States
Karen's Koffee Klutch