Welcome,

Welcome to my blog... Dan and I are always on the go and always have something to share. By the time we see or talk to you we have forgotten some of the highlights. So Hopefully you will enjoy our adventures and stories as we have enjoyed being there.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

October 6th 2011 Chamberlinn Inn to Home -

It was a beautiful crisp morning in Curtis, MI.. I had a restful sleep in my room at the INN, I get the same room every year and it has antique furniture in it and it is cozy.  Got dressed and went down stairs for brakfast and friends Eileen and Kathy  were down there enjoying their coffee..  The breakfast menu was home made hash and poached eggs and toast.  Oh the has was delicious and I think that it was made with left over prime rib... Sat around and waited for the rest to come down and eat.


Afterwards we left and went to the town of Manistique to do some Antique shopping and then went to one of the last Ben Franklins stores and then the Mustard Seed which is a Christian Book Store which has some lovely items and teas and coffee's, then on to St. Vinnies a resale to see what treasures we could find...

We stopped at Clydes Drive in for a Hamburger.... Wow great hamburgers, you don't find many drive-in hamburger joints with hand made hamburgers and malts.. 



The headed home and the colors were beautiful.. I was tired and took a 1/2 hour nap...





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Chatham,, Michigan, United States
Karen's Koffee Klutch